Companies Logistics News States

DTDC Express Expands Operations In Southern India

DTDC Express, an integrated express logistics company, announced the opening of their latest facility at Geethanjali Industrial Park, Velappanchavadi in Chennai. According to the press note, the newly launched facility spans over 1,75,000 square feet and has 38 docks which help to optimise cross-docking efficiency. Furthermore, the hub is equipped with robust infrastructure facilitating the […]

Read More
National News

India’s Used Car Market To Grow By 80 Lakh Units By FY27

India’s second-hand car market is projected to grow by 80 lakh units by FY2027, with non-metro cities following suit. Currently, the demand for used cars is 40 per cent in tier-2 cities and 25 per cent in tier-3 cities. This overall contribution of 65 per cent is slated to reach 75 per cent in the […]

Read More